Hello All, Hope I'm not interrupting your Oscar viewing. Here are some pics from the weekend. We went to the Strehlo's for some dinner and rolling. Jerry did his best dude impression and won the 1st annual Strehlo invitational. Grandma Jojo said he got lucky, I think everyone else agrees. Max is eating some more food now, Sweet Potatoes, mmmmmmm! The band (minus Justin) had another jam session. We are beginning to doubt Jerry's dedication to the group. We'll see if he's got what it takes. Have a good week everyone.

You mind if I bust a solo right here?

Our Little Viking

Jam Session Take 2

I think I can fit this in my mouth.

Jerry Rolling

Papa T going for the Turkey.

I think the vikes should go after J. Garcia.

mmm sweet potats
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Old Man! Can't wait to hear you jam at Tomten '09!
Happy Birthday Man!
~peace~
Post a Comment