Hello Bloggerinos, Been awhile since we posted. I won't bore you with everything that has gone on (Carson's 1st b day, 4th of July, Sam Being "laid off" from the state, 2 year anniversary, etc.). Past weekend was pretty busy for us. Dining out on Friday, park, concert and bar on Saturday, and carshow Sunday. New segment for the blog, let's called it Funny observations and moments: A guy bumped into Sam at the bar, proceeded to then touch her face and say, you're beautiful. I was 2 feet away and didn't see any of this, so she's probably trying to make me jealous. Max told me today that I was his hero. I asked him if it was because I was so good looking and he said yes. I guess mom Sam has some competition! We'll have to start getting more Max quotes in here. He brought me into his room today and he wanted something in his closet- he says you're big, you should get it. Might not seem funny, but it was. Checked out the stats for the blog today. Over 4,000 views for the site, wow! It was interesting to see the searches that people did to get to our site. Check them out below. Search Keywords
| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| I especially like that dingwop is in there. Also seemed Como Zoo too. Since Como zoo brought some people in I thought I would title the post Justin Bieber to see if the Bieb would bring us even more. Onto the pics! FYI.. some of our pics got screwed up while trying to load, so I have a limited vault to choose from. |
Video of the week:
Trampled by Turtles covered shelter from the storm for the last song. Luckily it started raining about 15 min. later after we made it to the car.
No comments:
Post a Comment