Sunday, October 16, 2011

Everyone knows it's Windy!

Hello all,

Not too much new here. Didn't take a lot of pictures again this week. We do have a special comparison to make though. No blog next weekend either. Sam and Max will be headed to Cali, I'll be all alone.

Max & Bones
Bonfire at the Strehlo's
G Ma JoJo and Martin
Wii night. We let Max play for a few minutes before bed. He pretty much had no idea what was going on. He loves it though.

Alright, now to the big finale - courtesy of Carrie (who thought Wern's name was Warren). Did someone steal Werns image and make him a garden decoration? You decide. I'll put a poll up too.





Father Wern?
Heathen Wern and Nerdy JeremyCreepy Wern

1 comment:

DrunkInWrenshack said...

I guess I would have to say that Wern SHOULD be made into a garden statue... and secondly, why are you wearing the same clothes in all the Wern pictures? Weird.