Hello all,
I am sure most of you know we had a new visitor on Friday. Jack Chester was born Friday night, July 5 at 8:12 PM weighting in at 8 lb 12 oz. Mom and baby are doing great.
Recap of Friday so I can look back at this 20 years from now and remember:
Sam called me about 11:00 and said she was having contractions. I came home and we ended up having lunch with her friend Lindsay who happened to be in town. We went home then around 5ish her contractions started getting more intense. By 6:30 we made the call to see if we should even come in to the hospital. They said yes and we were there around 7. On the way over I asked Sam how many centimeters she was hoping for. She said she would be happy with anything over a 4. Come to find out she was at 8 going on 9 and they said the baby was ready to come out. No drugs for Sam. Her response? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! She handled it like a trooper though. Lots of Monica Seles (timely reference ehh?) like grunts and the baby was out about an hour after we got to our room. Max was able to swing by that night and is a great big brother so far.
Onto the pics!
I blame the nurse for this pic. She said what a beautiful sunset, you should take a picture of that. Umm, okay. Here you go!
The family of four.
He's a natural.
Expecting mom getting ready.
Alright, i'm too lazy for a caption under each, we have a lot of pics to go. Speed round.
Max picked out this outfit. He was quite proud of himself.
Max and belly, pre baby. These pics are probably a bit out of order.
Dressing up as gilbert the shark for school.
Soccer season 1 is officially over. Coaching was actually not too bad. I guess i did so well that they signed me to an extension for session 2.
Karate Man
Mowing down some ribs on the 4th.
Carson is very excited to have a little brother himself, can you tell?
Best big bro ever.
Our other baby, the garden is still doing quite nicely. Tons of peppers and tomatoes are starting to sprout up.
Picked our first banana pepper this evening. Max even ate half of it.
Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween 2016
9 years ago










1 comment:
Congrats Strehlo family! Sam - I felt your pain....Jack is beautiful with so much hair. Love what you've done in the garden! You're a pro Chad. I'll send you some pics of my "doors to alternate universes".
Love you all!
Post a Comment