Sunday, May 17, 2009

Go Time

Hello All, getting near the big day of the wedding. It's coming up fast. Sam had the Strehlo/Schoenrock family shower this weekend, got some good stuff, including an ultimate Frisbee! Anyway, we went over the the Larson's to visit the Oster's on Friday, then Sat. was of course the shower, and Sunday we did our engagement photos. It went pretty well. We went down to St. Anthony main, got a little bit of the river, the city, the woods, a good mix. Here's some pics for ya. Max spilled a whole cup of food on himself when Mom wasn't watching. Have a good week!


*** I tried to take some pics of my parents neighbors yard too. The pics don't really do the yard justice though. ******







Steve & Max
Taylor & Max
Colleen & Max
Trying on Dads Hat
What's with the tags still on the fence?

1 comment:

DrunkInWrenshack said...

Ultimate Frisbee???? Do you cats play? I have a good friend that is insane into Ultimate... in fact, that is where I got the term "dingwop" - that is their team name.... so whats up with Ultimate Frisbees??