Hello all, special Tuesday post for the dedicated readers. Sam had her first shower on Saturday, sorry no pics. They are on Gma Larsons camera. We got some good stuff, you'll have to take our word for it. Thank you all. Friday Max & Sam went to the Oster's to see his cousin and hang out. Sunday was of course Mothers Day, Sam got some good gifts, and we had Gma Sue and fam over then went over to Gma Strehlo's.
*** Chad got out of jury duty. It was a big case I was dismissed for. I told them I had a wedding coming up and knew about the case, which I did. Not sure if I can post the case, but if you think hard you MMMight be able to come up with it. *****
**** Congrats to Larry & AJ as well on their new baby boy Leighton! *****

Dad forgot to hand in his juror badge.

Otis after a long run.

Max & Taylor. Taylor's brother Leighton was born the next day (4 weeks early!).



Mother & Mother & Max

What a Blockhead! Ha, get it?
1 comment:
I want a hint on the case... come on just one hint.
Post a Comment