Hello all, I am sure by now you have a little blog withdrawal. It's been a crazy couple weeks. I was in Houston 2 weeks ago, with bad weather it took 12 hours to get down, should have been like 4. Had to stay an extra day, got back Thursday night, then went to Somerset then Alexandria that weekend. Then it was X Mas week. No time for blogging. Special apology to Wayner, who created a circle of songs website, you should all check it out. Anyway, Jerry and I were gonna hammer out a tune X Mas Eve, but we didn't really get around to it. Xmas was good. Max enjoyed himself, getting lots of presents and running around with all of his cousins. I hope to have some songs posted soon, some more vids of max, just a better blog in general. You'll have to wait until things calm down, hopefully in the next couple weeks. Enjoy your week everyone.
*** I had something I was going to write about that I thought would be funny and blogworthy, but I of course forgot. I'll have to start carrying around a tape recorder to get my thoughts down. ***

The Hokenson house, thanks to Gary & Carol for their hospitality. Max had a good time with the puppies and the horses.


Kelli had my old baseball jacket from about 8th grade. Still fit! Also, the annual December beard, gonna try and keep it for the next couple months, sorry Sam!

Holding hands, awwwwwwww!

Playing cars

Our best attempt at a kids pic.


Jackson & Max playing hockey

& wrasslin

Xmas day at the Strehlo house.

Relaxing in his new chair.


Nice face sara!

Lars doing a little hula hooping.


The Larson clan.
1 comment:
YEAH BEARDS!
Post a Comment