Hello All, not too much to report at the Strehlo house. Just watching the vikes game. I have a bad feeling about this, of course we are down 14-7 about 1 min after I said that. Put up the ol' Xmas tree today, getting into the holiday spirit, more on that later. Thanks to all those who voted on the poll, I think Sam is able to sleep now. Not sure why but she is a big beatles fan but hates Paul. Maybe she'll come on an explain her feelings. Kinda got a little writers block here. Anyway, me and Sam were discussing xmas tunes yesterday and we decided to post a top 10 best songs. So without further ado in no particular order:
Bing Crosby and David Bowie-Little Drummer Boy
Tom Petty-Christmas All Over Again
Dean Martin – Baby It’s Cold Outside
Judy Garland- Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas
Wham-Last Christmas
Little Saint Nick-The Beach Boys
Nat King Cole-The Christmas Song
Mariah Carey-All I want for Christmas
Bruce-Santa Claus is coming to town
U2-Baby please come home Just Missed:
Bing Crosby – White Christmas 12 Days of Christmas – The Muppets,
Otis Redding-White Christmas, Madonna-Santa Baby, John Lennon-So This is Christmas
Brenda Lee-rockin around the Christmas tree,Bobby Helms-Jingle Bell Rock
Band Aid-Do They Know it’s Christmas, Elvis-blue Christmas

Reading in his chair

Sams musical at the Orpheum, our home away from home.

bundled up for winter. It got cold out quick!

Flock of Seagulls?


Wreaths by Seth. Let me know if you are interested. I could pass his info along. $25. What a deal!
1 comment:
Johnny Cash has a great version of "Little Drummer Boy" also. (:
Post a Comment