Sunday, June 5, 2011

I need to tell you something

Greeting devoted readers!

Well, I believe this is 2 weeks in a row, lucky you. The title is Maxwell's new phrase. Had some free time since Max decided to pass out at like 6 today. Must've been too much pool time. Nothing too excited going on over here. Sam and Max had a grad party yesterday at Minnehaha Falls, I hear good times were had. Here are some pics below. Enjoy!

Playing with the sprinkler on Friday night. He was pretty fearless considering how cold the water probably was. Trying to get a vid posted.



Hanging out in Minnehaha Falls with Uncle E.
Filling up the pool today.
Otis!!!!!
Wow, those 2 are ridiculously good looking.
Max passed out around 6. You may be saying to yourself, where's the furniture. Well, myself and Papa T broke down the old stuff today (thanks Dad!). New stuff will be coming Thursday.








Video of the week goes to the Temper Trap, kind of U2ish if you ask me.

No comments: