Sunday, June 12, 2011

Periodico

Hola readers,

been on kinda a blogging kick again, lucky you. Fairly busy weekend for the Strehlo fam. We headed down to Stillwater for a fun filled family day yesterday and then off to Carsons baptism today. Oh- Otis also had a near death experience too. I was petting him the other night and noticed this pinkish "growth "on his ear. After some poking around and consulting with Sam we discovered that yes, it was a ginormous dog tick. Distgusting. I was going to post a pic, but I think i would scare off half the readers, look it up if you are curious. Enough of that fun stuff, on to the pics.


Teddy Bear Park, pretty cool place. Basically one block off the main drag in Stillwater.



Spiderman!
He was running around like a crazy person at the park. We went down by the water and he was ready to pass out.


The baptism crew.
The Godfather.




Clip of the week:

For some reason the tick made me think of this, very underrated movie by the way. Oh Mike Myers, what happened to you?


No comments: