Hello Readers,
Fresh off coming back from my trip from Colorado so this trip will be mainly about me since I had the camera with me. Max did go to the children's museum this weekend and had a blast so we'll have to go back and get pics of that. Back to me though, had a great time in CO visiting the Strehlo's good buddy Perry. He was an excellent host and hooked us up with some great deals. We will definitely be going back. We had great weather out there, it snowed every single day, like 4-7 inches each day = Fresh Pow and buttering the gnar! I'll post some pics and some comments, enjoy!
Me & Perry at the top of Breckenridge, unless you wanted to climb up further. Lots of snow falling so not a lot of visibility up at the top.

Jerry throwing it down at Keystone. I'd say my favorites went Keystone, Breckenridge, Vail. All were excellent though.


The T bar to get to the top of Breckenridge. If you ask Jerry nice he might tell you about his experience with it. Good times.

Was trying to get a shot of my frozen beard, doesn't really show it on the pic though.

View from Perry's condo in Dillon about 15 min. from Keystone.

Packing up and getting ready to AM some fools.

#1 reason why Vail wasn't my favorite, long lines. The morning was really bad but it opened up after lunch.

I did like that vail had grills open so you could bring food and grill out. We brought some brats to eat. Here's Jerry demolishing one then spending the next hour complaining that he was full and gonna ralph. Unfortunately he didn't, that would've been hilarious.

Bowling shot. Team MN pulled out a victory over Team SD, which was all started over debating famous people from the respective states, long story short MN is way sweeter than SD.

Photo hunt- I am 90% sure this is a pic of the Hamline Pipers. Andy Seliga, is that you on the left? I'm gonna have to do research on this. That would simply be amazing if the Pipers were on a photo hunt in Colorado. **** After further research I think I may be wrong, ill keep you updated. *******

Enjoying some free hot apple cider. This was at Keystone and after 2 full days of boarding everyone was a little tired, but once we downed some hot cider, we were ready to go to work. It saved the day.

No comments:
Post a Comment