Monday, February 1, 2010

Quiet

hello all, long time no blog, ehh? The readers were going nuts so we have a special Monday post for you all. I feel I always say this, but it has been crazy around here. 2 weeks ago I just wasn't up to blogging, I guess there was a big football game that day or something. Yesterday me & Jerry did a little Sunday boarding, I had to make sure he was ready for our trip. What trip you say? Me & Jerry are going to Colorado to see our little Perry on the 17th. Before that the fam is headed to Nodak this weekend and I head to Cali the next day. Should be a crazy February. Lots of pics for you guys and 1 or 2 rants.

Commercials- I have to admit the Dominos commercials hooked me. I was legitimately intrigued about the new Pizza. We had it last Friday, it was pretty good, nothing great. I hadn't had Dominoes for awhile so it very well could have tasted the same. Bad commercial- AT&T. The ones with Luke Wilson saying how AT&T is better because you can surf the web and talk at the same time, really? That's all you got? Horrible commercial.

Top 5 Vikings Defeats in my life.

1.) 98 - NFC Champ. vs Falcons
2.) 10- NFC Champ vs Saints
3.) 00- NFC Champ vs Giants
4.) 03- Last game of season loss to Cardinals to miss playoffs
5.) 88- NFC Champ vs Redskins - I honestly don't really remember this one but hear about it all the time.



For some reason he loves doing this.

Whos the dude in the sweet beard next to Popeye?
Tired after a long day at MOA.




No comments: