I feel like i say this a lot, but sorry for the lack of a post last weekend, just too busy. Spent last weekend in Nodak, North Dakota for you unhip folks, then I was in California all week. Weather wasn't horrible but I guess it was better than MN. Had my 4th reality tv celeb citing in the airport. Diem of RW/RR challenge fame. She was with a new man, not CT, can you believe it? I probably just lost about 80% of you. Anyway here are some pics, I thought I had something I wanted to talk about but forgot. O well, maybe next time.
*** congrats to Maggie & Bryan as well, they found out they are having a baby boy, lots of boys getting born lately. *****
I tried to find a good Diem or CT clip but couldnt find anything great. Here's something just as good, one of the most underrated wrasslers of all time- the Hotrod.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tW-TU3wcoG8&feature=related
If anyone hasn't seen They Live yet, I don't know what to tell ya. It's the best movie to star a pro grappler other than maybe Suburban Commando.
No comments:
Post a Comment